Sunday, January 13, 2008

A new year, a new me with different view

Disappeared for so long dy, don't feel like blogging for the past few months. Just within this few months, so many things happened, all bad news, it just sux big time.

Found out that the person that u trusted most make a fool out of u. Playing u around like an asshole for almost 1 year. It makes me wonder so much, can human kind fall till that low? A friendship that build for so long can be broke and betrayed that easily. And 1 thing for sure, money really matters. U cannot even talk loud when u don't have any cash in your pocket. The old naive me realized that, and decided money is my priority starting that day I knew the truth onwards.

Disappoint me so much... It makes 2007 the worst year of my life. But still life goes on. There is a Chinese saying, "wear specs and understand a person". It is so damn true, and I have to learn more on how to judge people.

Other than my emotion going up and down, many things happened too. Grew interest towards photography, planning to save for a entry DSLR soon. Sold of my W610 that i bought few months ago, and went Singapore the second time to count down. Will post some of the pics when I am free.

Btw, I am training right now. but it really makes me feel i train for nothing. I am just an observer there, going out for tea break, go back home early. I feel I am more worthless than I am in MMU watching series, anime and gaming. LOL!

Next post will be pure photos and only photos. Have to rush my ITP report right now. Ciaoz..~!!

No comments:

 

Apple Store
Since July 2007