Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random shots from 400D

Tested some shots with my 400D after I bought it few weeks ago. Sorry for the blurness of some pics... the light is so dim... and my skills are still noob... most of the pics cannot use... how i wish i got the 50mm f1.8 .. =_="

Hao (Left), Jian and Hungwei (Right)


Hungwei (Left), Kimfei (Right), and little hungwei in kimfei's 450D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some random shots I took...

Antique SLR from my dad


Random flower at my house


Sorry for the blur... but still i love the light


Random flower at MP


Nothing special bout this one... but but... i got lightning in the pic


Sunset... but seems like it is lacking something

No comments:

 

Apple Store
Since July 2007