Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Harujuku Dolls Contest

Actually I've already joined this contest before Nuffnang send me an email about it. And it stated that Nuffnangers can win based on our own Nuffnang network only. That means the most voted Nuffnanger's Harajuku Doll will win the contest. Kewl~~

Anyway, when I joined this contest, I've never thought of blogging bout it... But anyway, I'll give it a brief introduction then.

Well... Hotlink is organizing a contest based on Gwen Stefani's new song --- Harajuku Girls.
It is a contest about creating your own Harajuku Dolls, dressed it up with your own style and with a nice background. Then you are in for the voting contest. Since it's a voting contest, the highest vote Harajuku Doll will be the winner. By the way here is the link. Hotlink's Harajuku Dolls


1st prize - Sony Ericsson W880i, 2x Gwen Stefani "The Sweet Escape" Tour Concert Tickets,
The Sweet Escape CD and poster plus 2000 Hotlink reward points.
2nd prize - Sony Ericsson W660i, 2x Gwen Stefani "The Sweet Escape" Tour Concert Tickets,
The Sweet Escape CD and poster plus 2000 Hotlink reward points.
3rd prize - Sony Video Walkman NW-A805W, 2x Gwen Stefani "The Sweet Escape" Tour Concert Tickets, The Sweet Escape CD and poster plus 2000 Hotlink reward points.
10 x Consolation prize - The Sweet Escape CD and poster, The Sweet Escape CD merchandise plus 500 Hotlink reward points.

I must say the prizes are really attractive. So, I myself have already entered the contest.



This is my own creation of Harajuku Doll. If you really have nothing to do and has tonnes of money to spend. Then vote for me.

Just type in GS10221 and send to 28700.

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Good luck with the voting! :)

Hungry Ping said...

Jason : Thx~ haha... btw no hope in winning.. jz join for fun

 

Apple Store
Since July 2007