Saturday, July 14, 2007

A talk by group CEO of TM

Well... I am actually from mmu mlk campus, but my friend asked me to go for the talk by Datuk Abdul Wahid Omar, current CEO of Telekom Malaysia (TM). Since i got nothing to do i drove myself up to cyberjaya campus just now.
Actually i am kinda anticipating the talk... but it turned out quite boring... the exciting part is the Q&A session... I kinda learned something from it... and btw he showed us a list about the annual payment of CEO in different fields. A CEO from investment banking can freaking earn RM 5,300,000 every year!!!!
WAT THE HECK!!!

Maybe they got "makan" a bit... hahaha...
The talk reach another climax when he is giving out a red motorola slvr as a prize.
We are required to answer 5 questions on the slides and sms to his number... too bad i don't know some of it, because i was kinda dozing off. haha
if not you might see me posing with red slvr
:P

And by the way... the bottom pic is his leng jai pic.. lol

No comments:

 

Apple Store
Since July 2007